My very first baby doll was Baby Lindsey. Today, Olivia really took to her. I have been teaching Olivia how to hug a baby doll and say, "Oh, sweet baby!" It was so fun when I walked into the room this evening, Olivia was holding Lindsey, giving her a hug, and saying, "Ahaubaauuu!"
Hugging the wrong end.Baby Lindsey is kind of heavy for a one year old.
I remember doing this...playing with Lindsey's eyelashes...and I chewed on her fingers...hmmmmm.
Oh, sweet baby. OR "AAHbaauuaaa!"


10 comments:
Ohhhhh...too sweet seeing Olivia with Lindsey. As soon as I saw the title of your blog, I knew what it was about. Makes me want to cry. Remember....the dry cleaners works when she needs a bath. Just be prepared, though....
Indeed, I wish Lindsey was me and I was really there for her to say "OH Sweet Lala!" Miss you!
Amy, your little Olivia is a doll herself!
so sweet, girls are so much fun!!
Isn't it fun to have someone to pass your stuff down to. And they don't beat it up. I love little girls.
This is an update to the post: Not only does Olivia say, "Ahuahbahbah" (Oh, sweet baby.) She also says "Uh oh!"
She kept dropping her rice tonight and would say, "uh oh!" Then, when she saw me drop something from my mouth - how unusual - she said in a concerned voice, "uh oh!" i love that girl.
Me too. :)
He DID like his t.p.! You knew he would! The dinner was GREAT. The Plumley's, Smiths, Holts & Gillmans were there. Fun times and great food!
I want an 8x10 of the family. I need to let you know the size and direction of the other pics. Some are 5x7 and then 4x6. Some are horizontal and some vertical. I'll let you know.
Sooooo sweet!
I remember Lindsey!!
That is the sweetest thing ever. How special!
Post a Comment