Jay and I told the kids (about 3 years ago) that we would get a dog in 2011. Jay and I have both gone back and forth in wanting a dog, but we never want one at the same time. I thought that I had him convinced to get a Scottie from the Anglin's litter, but he just didn't think that our family was quite ready.
Well, while we were in South Carolina a few weeks ago, our Florida grandma and grandpa took the kids to look at some new puppies that belong to a family in our church. After seeing pictures with our kids and those sweet puppies, we couldn't resist. So, "Andy" (His name may have to change since it is the name of my dad.) will be coming home to us in a couple of weeks! He is so sweet and super laid back. He is a Coton de Tulear breed which is very rare. Take a look at his adorableness.






7 comments:
What a CUTE puppy! How big will Andy get? His coat looks so soft. I know the kids are really getting excited.
I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT YOUR PUPPY!!! I can't wait to see him. And I know you're anxious for him to move into your house. He's a cutie!!
Oh my goodness, he is adorable! I'm so excited for your kids! They will love it.
Gosh, when you post, you POST! I love catching up with you guys. What a fun day at DW! We are hoping to take the kids in 2011, so we will see. Maybe we could see you guys while we are there!
he is stinking ADORABLE!@@@@##@##$#@%R#@$@#$!!
for real.
My kids are so jealous right now.
Oh he's adorable. Makes me want a dog, but I'm not ready. HE HE!!! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment