Thursday, October 29, 2009

Front Yard Football

Josiah threw the ball to Isaac, who made a touchdown. I think Jay was a little impressed. And Isaac was elated.

The boys against the big boy.

This is their idea of huddling. I have no clue what they are doing.

passing off the ball

They can't wait for Jay to get home every evening so that they can team up against him. I love these days.

6 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

How much fun! I love Ike's look of delight over that touchdown! The huddle is hysterical!

Becky Dietz said...

I also like your neighbor's fountain.

Rachel said...

The huddle made me laugh out loud. I love these days too. They are so precious.

Kedra said...

Oh, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean said...

Their huddle is pretty funny. Isaac is extremely proud of that touchdown. I love Josiah's hair cut.

amy wright said...

Mom- That poor house. We just found out that it's under foreclosure. I'm praying for a young family to move in!

Rachel- You never know with those boys.

Kedra- You are going to love it! It's a whole new world with two boys close in age. Hang on to your hat!

Jean- Isaac was very proud of that touchdown. I wish Josiah would have noticed how awesome his pass was. He was probably checking out the clouds or something like that.