It's that time of year again!
The kids were anxiously awaiting the moment to open their ornament boxes.

Isaac's first time to read scripture out loud was during Advent this year.
He was proud.

Josiah also read, and fixed his hair in a special way for the occasion.
I'm so proud of both of our boys and the love that they have for God's Word. Their daddy is the one they look up to.
I tried to take Olivia's picture by the Christmas tree, but she said it was "too spiky."

Merry Christmas!





5 comments:
Wow! I love the pics. Isaac looks so big reading the Bible. (And posed somewhat like Daddy) I can't wait to see pics of Josiah reading! I love your dress, Olivia. (I don't like spikey, either.)
Um, is that a real tree? That is overly impressive. And putting the kids ornaments in individualized boxes is brilliant. I am stealing that idea!
Glad your back on the blog! Merry Christmas to you.
Your tree is beautiful! Great job with the scriptures, boys. Liv, just let the spikey tree be spikey for one minute so mommy can take a picture of you in that beautiful Christmas dress!
Your tree is beautiful. I know the kids had fun decorating it. The boys are growing up fast. I'm so proud of them reading from the Bible. Olivia's dress is darling.
What beautiful pictures. Not just because the subjects are beautiful, but most of all because the teaching of the children is so beautiful.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your journey!
Post a Comment